Portraits group exhibition is for artists working in all mediums and interested in exhibiting artwork in London.
The gallery offers 3, 6 or 9 metre wide gallery space to artists.
Our dedicated full time team help you every step of the way organising set up and hanging, online and printed media promotion and dedicated sales team to make the exhibitor a success.
Perfect for emerging and established artists.
Our service fee includes:
· Promoting your art to the gallery mailing list that features over 40,000 subscribers (Buyers, Press, Galleries, Curators, Blogs, Art-enthusiasts)
· Printing and Distributing Promotional Flyers for the exhibition
· Professional Photography-Documentation of the Opening Night
· Experienced Sales-Staff throughout the exhibition. 0% commission on all sales made
· Exhibition promotion on our website and all social networks for example our Facebook Page
· Professional installation, packaging and art handling for international artists who cannot visit the UK
· Opening Night Promotion with complimentary bar and sales staff
All that you need to organise is the delivery and pickup of the artworks to and from the gallery, this makes it an ideal opportunity for international artists who cannot visit the UK.
You can book as much space as you like 3,6 or 9 meters depending on how much work you wish to exhibit. Portraits exhibition will take place between the 10th – 23rd January 2017 at The Brick Lane Gallery, 216 Brick Lane, E1 6SA. The show is unthemed, so that we can show a real diverse range of subjects and styles mixing landscapes with urban scenes, portraits, abstract, and object-based photography.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.