Both galleries are in the thriving and lively east end of London with fantastic transport links and close proximity to other galleries including the Whitechapel Gallery, White Cube, Rich Mix, Barbican and many more.
All gallery hire comes with the gallery mailing list which is 12 years old, 55,000 subscribers, includes all gallery buyers, press contacts, journalists and followers.
- GALLERY HIRE £3000
- GALLERY HIRE + full package £4500Promotion
- Installation/hangingInstalling artworks with curatorial guidance. Taking down and packaging for sales or transport – £400
- Gallery staffInvigilators and sales staff (0% commission on all sales made) – £50 per day
- Bar£100 for red/white wine + beer and bar staff for PV £50 each
- Press promotionIncludes interviews with artists & professionally written press release. Then distributed to all our arts press contacts including art magazines, journalists & freelance writers – £600
- Web/Internet PromotionPromote your exhibition online to our network of art listing websites, an average of 10 art related websites including Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Art Review, Art Slant, Art Rabbit, Celeste Prize and many more… £500
- PhotographyPhotography documenting gallery, artwork and preview night – £150
Reasons to exhibit with us
Brick Lane gallery is a very popular location for art. Located in East London Shoreditch and just a few steps away from the financial district.
Accepting artists from around the world. We work with artists from Moscow to Shanghai.
With over 10 years experience, our dedicated friendly team take the pressure out of organising your exhibition, managing all aspects of gallery show to create a successful and stress-free exhibition!
What our clients say
The gallery is a wonderful space and a lot of thought was put into the layout of everyone’s pieces to ensure each is presented in the best way possible. Overall they provide a lovely experience for exhibiting artists.
Amazing Gallery and Superb Staff. They are really gently and helpful. I had an opportunity to exhibit in this Gallery and it was an amazing experience.
The Brick Lane Gallery is a wonderful venue for international artists wishing to exhibit in London-UK. All the staff members were very helpful and extremely professional, answered very quickly all my questions and doubts (and I had quite a lot of them!), not to mention the constant updates to all the steps, since my artworks’ arrival, the Exhibition updates and so on.
The Brick Lane Gallery
216 Brick Lane | London | E1 6SA
93-95 Sclater Street | London | E1 6HR
+44 (0) 207 729 9721
Open Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Liverpool St – Aldgate East – Shoreditch Overground